1 Post
User
clake4341

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Outdated version

Hello 

I run a small home business in Canada I have an old version of MYOB that runs on windows xp . I would like to upgrade my computer to Windows 10 . Problem is my accounting software must conform to Canadian laws , which means I may have to change to a different accounting software. Can someone guide me to a program that is somewhat compatible with MYOB and would be easy to convert over

Any help would be apprieciated

Thank you

Ron  

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31505Posts

4102Kudos

4586Solutions

Re: Outdated version

Hi @clake4341 

You mentioned that you are writing from Canada, while we welcome your contribution to this MYOB Community Forum, its primary purpose to support the Australian and New Zealand based MYOB Products. If you are using a different countries product I would recommend speaking to the software provider in your region. For North America, this would typically be Priority

In terms of Australian and New Zealand software, while our software can be used overseas it's not designed and as such may not comply with other countries accounting laws and requirements. As such we do recommend contacting the software provider in your region.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post