Contributing Cover User
Australia
Akwa16
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Password reset

Hi, I need a password reset on two of my offline accounts.  Can you please send me costs and instructions on how to get these reset.

Thanks

8 REPLIES
SusanM
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
SusanM
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Password reset

I also need help with this and would like the costs and information.

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,615 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6615Posts

437Kudos

1063Solutions

Hi @Akwa16 @SusanM,

Please find information on the password recovery service here:

https://www.myob.com/au/support/data-file-repair-services

To arrange the service, please feel free to contact our support line 1300 555 123. They'll be able to process the payment over the phone and provide an instruction email to upload the file. 

If you have more questions please do not hesitate to post again at any time. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User Akwa16
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Akwa16
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the reply.  I would love to be able to contact you and actually get through to someone.  I have tried to phone so I can pay the required money to get my password reset, however I have been left on hold for 20minutes before getting through to someone who said they would have to pass me onto another area and so far another 35 minutes has passed and still no-one has picked up your end.

Your lack of support is now out of control and becoming unaceptable.  I have been a customer of yours for 20years and am now actively looking for a new provider.

You need to make contact with me asap. You have my mobile on file.  It will be interesting to see if you actually do care about your customers and phone me?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
23,506 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

23506Posts

2659Kudos

3363Solutions

Hi @Akwa16

Sorry to hear that you have difficulties in contacting the phone-based team.

We can arrange for the relevant information and a quote to be sent out for that Password reset. In order for us to arrange for this we would need:

• the last four digits of the serial number
  • the location of the file i.e. online or local
  • If stored locally, what service where are you thinking about i.e. Premium or Service

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Akwa16
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Last four digits of serial: 1098

File Location: Local x 2 files

Premium service required x 2 files - Discounted after lack of support

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
23,506 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

23506Posts

2659Kudos

3363Solutions

Hi @Akwa16

Thank you for confirming those details

All I've sent you a direct email with all the details in regards to getting that file sent in for that service. All the information required is included in the email but do let us know if you have any questions about the process.

Do note that the quote would need to be paid before we can release the company files.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Akwa16
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

After waiting on hold and being transferred only to wait again, I finally get through and as I was discussing the issue with one of your tech guys and trying to give my credit card details for the password reset, the phone line went dead.  The wait time is far too long and with other business matters to attend to, I really did not have time to spend any more time on hold.  I have since found another organisation who was able to assist, who answered the phone in a timely manner and was quarter the price.

No one from MYOB has tried to call me!

You need to read your forums, as I am not the only one getting more exacerbated with the poor service.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
23,506 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

23506Posts

2659Kudos

3363Solutions

Hi @Akwa16

I'm sorry to hear that you have had trouble contacting the phone-based team and organising that password reset. 

I've just tried to get in contact with yourself via phone to discuss your enquiry further, however, it appears that you are not at the office (I understand that you work remotely).  I understand that you have contacted another party to resolve your enquiry.

If you do have any further enquiries relating to AccountRight don't hesitate to post on the Forum again.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post