Experienced Cover User Judy01
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Poor Customer Service

I am wondering why the Customer Service is so poor. I called today to report that the GST online file is not working. I got through reasonably quickly and was told it was a known issue and to hold. I was then promptly cut off. I called back and waited for half an hor before I was cut off again. Called a 3rd time and yet again no answer.

Surely it isn't hard to give an estimated wait time when someone calls and perhaps you need to get more staff. It is 5.40pm and I am still on hold listening to that annoying music. 

I am not happy!! 

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

215Kudos

215Solutions

Re: Poor Customer Service

Hi @Judy01 

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the negative customer service you experienced.  

It looks like you're one of the NZ clients impacted by the changes to GST for gateway services. Can you try clearing your AccountRight cache and let me know if you're still having issues? I've been informed that the service should be up and running so let me know if it's not and I'll assist. 

Thank you for your patience, sorry again for the frustrations with this.  I hope to turn your experience around as we do care about your customer experience. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
TESOL
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am having this issue right now, called twice already and waited for so long and after someone picked up they need to transfer me to someone, then just got cut off. So frustrated right now and can't get an answer to my Payroll issue as we just migrated from AR to Essential

Not happy Jen Smiley Sad

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

215Kudos

215Solutions

Hi @TESOL 

Sorry to hear you've had difficulty with phone support. Do you have any specific information about whats happening so I or other users on the forum could assist? 

Let me know if there's something I can do. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post