Printing Purchase register

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Stephenchico
Experienced Cover User
71 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

71Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Printing Purchase register

Towards the middle of the month I like to print my Purchase Register for the previous month to reconcile it to the paper invoices and know what I will have to pay at the end of the month. I print this less a couple of suppliers who are involved in a long term dispute. This is not a problem if I do this as soon as I log in but if I try to print the register after I have looked at supplier it will only print the whole register. If I try to exclude a supplier from the print no suppliers appear so I have to print everyone. This has been happening for years and I wonder is this a bug that can be fixed or am I not doing something correctly?

The other thing that happens regularly is AR just gives and error and closes down.

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Printing Purchase register

Hi @Stephenchico 

If you're printing this report from Reports>>Purchases>>Purchase Register detail, I would recommend previewing the report before printing it. This is because when you preview a report, the customization is saved and should only print for the suppliers you've selected in the list. 

printpreview.PNG

Let me know if you still encounter issues while doing so. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Stephenchico
Experienced Cover User
71 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

71Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Printing Purchase register

Thank you for that. I was trying to print from the  Open Bills page sorted by Supplier in the Purchase Register rather than going to Reports. Your way worked fine which is the main thing. The funny thing is I tried my way today because it is a shorter way and for the first time after many years AR did not close down. I'm wondering if the latest version of AR fixed the problem. Hopefully this has happened. In any case I seem to have a way of getting the report I need each month. So thanks

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post