7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Purchase orders only

Hi I hope you can send me  clear instructions ......I have activated a MYOB account right user. I want  to only activate the PO (ORDER) in MYOB.  I want to activate (allow) send email and send to disk for the Order created by the user. When checking the access I have missed something as this user can access the "Open in web browser" (Purple button top right of screen) I do not want this user to see any figures in MYOB

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,418 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,418Posts

5,740Kudos

6,334Solutions

Re: Purchase orders only

Hi @PennieS 

If the company file is stored in the cloud with AccountRight, users would have the Open in web browser option. This would be irrespective of their company file access. However, if the user does have restricted access in the company file such as only Purchases, that access would also flow through to the browser interface:

For example, if the user has the Sales role set within the Desktop application they will only have the Sales modules within the browser including only the sales option on the Dashboard.

Attachment.PNG

If you do require assistance with setting up a user's role then do check out Help Article: Set up roles

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post