MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Re: In tray

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Trusted Cover User suebell
145 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
suebell
Trusted Cover User

145Posts

33Kudos

3Solutions

None of my invoices have been able to be 'read' yet either; not even the MYOB invoice!  Would be a time saver!

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,551 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30551Posts

3788Kudos

4456Solutions

Hi @suebell 

I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble uploading your purchases to the In Tray.

We recently had a few outages with the In Tray and uploading of documents, however the team are still closely monitoring the situation and have it back working. I would recommend that you try to upload another document to get it to scan.

If you are experiencing that you can't upload a document are you able to provide a copy of one of the purchases that you are attempting to upload so that we can take a look into that for you.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

145 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
suebell
Trusted Cover User

145Posts

33Kudos

3Solutions

HI, I can upload fine but no details are being 'read'.  I have attached my latest MYOB invoice (which I would think should work above all others!)

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,551 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30551Posts

3788Kudos

4456Solutions

Hi @suebell 

Thank you for the document that you are uploading.

I've tested that document in my system and it correctly is working out the date and add in the Supplier Inv No: as best it can read. 

Attachments - Copy (2).PNG

It should also being add in the Supplier based on  the ABN on the document and match it to the ABN listed on the card. However in my case it wasn't able to read the information. This means I did have to add in the supplier to the bill before it was able to add in the date and Supplier Inv No.

In terms of actually reading the data i.e. the line items listed on the document it is something that we are looking into adding into the In Tray with later updates. Please note the In Tray in AccountRight 2015.1 is the initial public release. More updates are schedule to the In Tray and the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to allow the In Tray to scan documents better and more accurate.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

145 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
suebell
Trusted Cover User

145Posts

33Kudos

3Solutions

Tried uploading another Invoice today and still no recognition. I don't have a lot of invoices so would this be the reason?
Former Staff Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Tallie_M
Former Staff

4461Posts

301Kudos

698Solutions

Hi there @suebell,

In Tray's OCR technology does 'learn' as you continue to upload more documents - as such, overtime, the more documents that are uploaded, and transactions linked to those bills, the more it will understand what information it should extract and populate for you the next time around. As updates continue to be released, this technology will hopefully improve at picking up the information required for these transactions.

Please do note, however, that certain details such as descriptions/line items are currently not able to be read and auto-populated in In Tray. As mentioned in the post above, this is something that we will also be looking at incorporating into future releases of the software soon.

Please feel free to post again should you have any other queries.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post