Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Upgrade to 2020.2.23.9038

MYOB 2020.2.3 ... is STILL NOT UPGRADING when I follow the prompts and clicks!!! I get messages "somethings gone wrong and AR needs to close" so I close and reopen, follow the process again and am back where I started! No upgrade happens, nothings changed.  It's been over TWO MONTHS now and no help no messages to sort this.

We automatically get charged for MYOB support monthly $119 and I wonder why we don't get the support!

I'm a very disillusioned MYOB creators. I've been with you since 1996 and I'm NOT HAPPY! 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,058 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,058Posts

223Kudos

285Solutions

Hi @Elizabeth53

I'm really sorry to hear about this. I'm happy to take a look into this for you, when you receive the message 'Something's gone wrong, AccountRight needs to close'  there is a view error details button on the bottom left hand side of the window. Can you please click on this, save the error log and attach it to this thread so I can investigate. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Partner
39 Posts
Partner
Partner

39Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

HI Elizabeth,

I can hear your frustration and I'm there with you.   Unfortunately I don't have a answer for you, as I am dealing with other MYOB issues myself.  The version you are upgrading to, is still broken.  You will find that once you upgrade and you make back ups, it will keep on saying that you haven't backed up for days. I would suggest finding out who your account manager is and start putting pressure on him/her, regardless if this is a technical problem.  Basically you have to become a pain in the ass, to get any results.

The good old saying, you pay peanuts you get monkeys, well it appears that for MYOB, you pay top $, and you still get monkeys.

I have to say that my MYOB account manager is bloody excellent.  He is the only one that keeps me from telling MYOB to stick it.

Cheers 

Highlighted
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you MandM for your message of confirmation re frustrating MYOB upgrades! But I still don't have the actual help I need. Oh how do I find out who my account manager is?

Highlighted
Partner
39 Posts
Partner
Partner

39Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Ring them up and just ask.  Everyone has a manager.  Express your frustration with your manager.

Good Luck

Cheers

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,058 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,058Posts

223Kudos

285Solutions

Hi @Elizabeth53

Partners do have account managers that offer assistance with their account and interactions with MYOB. Should a general user require assistance with their account we do recommend you reach out to our phone-based team on 1300 555 123 or if please provide additional information through this channel the MYOB Community can offer assistance via this channel. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post