Australia
Trusted Cover User

41Posts

12Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reactivating old User

Hi,

I need to reactive an old user. Issue is, when they login to account right, they can't access the company file at all ( we need them to access online). 

When we go to the library, we can't find the file either to do this. 
When i manade online acess, I can see they have been invited and they have receied the email. We have downloaded MYOB so they have the latest version. 
They have full access to account right. 

I am sure we are missing something completly obvious, but have been looking for awhile now and hoping asking here will save a phone call...

Thanks

Lisa  

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,148 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,148Posts

5,447Kudos

5,932Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Reactivating old User

Hi @LisaGSA 

Without getting the user information it's a little hard to gauge what is occurring. I would have it a guess that the user has had their access revoked through my.MYOB account (select Manage Online Access to view that record). The other option is that the user has been previously invited to a company file that has since been removed from the cloud, so they have access but they have access to that older now removed file.

If you could send me through a private message on this Forum with the serial number, company file ID (Help>>About AccountRight), your email address, the email address and the name of the invitee, I'll be happy to take a look into that access for you.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post