Partner Zone

Reminder List

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Silverleaf
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Reminder List

I have a staff member leaving and wish to change all "Reminders" allocated to that staff member. I also have Reminders currently set to myself that I wish to allocate to another staff member. 

1) Can I get a list of all reminders allocated to a particular person?

2) I cannot re-allocate the reminder to another person - MYOB does not save the change.

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,605 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,605Posts

6,139Kudos

6,666Solutions

Re: Reminder List

Hi @Silverleaf

Currently, there is no direct way to extract a list of recurring transactions that are assigned to a particular user. To ascertain that information the only way that I could see you obtaining that information is to go to Lists>>Recurring transactions>>Select the relevant transaction>>Select Edit Schedule to see if that user has been set up with that alert.

The situation of a recurring transaction not updating the user for the reminder after changing is something that we have passed across to the required team for further investigation. In the cases we have seen of it, it is a display issue with the recurring transaction schedule and the correct (new) user would be alerted even though this user is not displayed. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post