Remove Bpay (keep credit card payments)

Kalavati
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Remove Bpay (keep credit card payments)

I asked one of my clients to pay instantly by selecting the "pay now" button in the invoice. I thought that the only option they had was by credit card... well they somehow paid by bpay and now their payment is going to be overdue. How do I remove the bpay option so that none of my clients pay by bpay?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,236 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,236Posts

5,713Kudos

6,302Solutions

Re: Remove Bpay (keep credit card payments)

Hi @Kalavati 

When Online Invoice Payments is enabled for a customer's invoice this will provide the customer the ability to pay for the invoice via Credit Card or BPay. There is no provision to only separate the payment options so you don't take BPay but you do take Credit Card payment.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Kalavati
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Well, are you not going to look into having the bpay option removed so that clients have the only option to pay by card? 

It seems that for every issue I have presented to MYOB there are no notes taken to even consider future changes.

Having the bpay option is really inconvenient for my business where I need customers to pay instantly. Since there is an option to pay by bpay some clients don’t understand that it can take days to process and I even try to tell them to pay by card.

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,236 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,236Posts

5,713Kudos

6,302Solutions

Hi @Kalavati 

Sorry to hear that you do feel that way.

If you do have an idea that you would like to see included in that product we do recommend taking a look at the AccountRight Idea Exchange to see if this idea has already been suggested. If not, you are welcome to suggest it.

In terms of selecting the payment method, I would recommend showing your support for Online Payments: Ability to select which payment methods are on offered.

Showing your support/submitting an idea helps aid in the prioritisation process for that idea (by assessing demand).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post