Reverse superannuation payment in Manage payments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User rush
3 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
rush
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reverse superannuation payment in Manage payments

I'm currently reconciling my bank statement and noticed that the SuperStream payment doesn't match the super payment in Manage Payments. Last month I had reversed the payment and re-submitted, but the software recorded only the first entry. As a result, some of the super contributions that I have to make for the employees show as paid when are still outstanding. How can I change the payment status to be able to pay the SGC? I thought of entering only super payment for each employee again to be able to pay it and later adjusting in Pay History. Would you recommend to fix the problem this way?

1 REPLY 1
Contributing Cover User rush
3 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
rush
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Reverse superannuation payment in Manage payments

I had no replies to help me solve the problem, but I suddenly worked out what to do.

I backed up the file, went to Payroll and entered only the missing superannuation payments for each employee, then went to Pay Superannuation and processed the unpaid superannuation. Once that was done, I Restored the backed up file and deleted the new one that contained the duplicate superannuations. Using the backed file, the Superannuation payments and Payroll Register now reconcile Smiley Happy

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post