Sales Invoice not showing while trying to Match Transaction from Bank Transaction

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Deo1
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Sales Invoice not showing while trying to Match Transaction from Bank Transaction

While trying to match an invoice from Bank Transaction screen. an invoice is not showing but when you go thru the sales regicter it is there. 

Please help

3 REPLIES 3
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Sales Invoice not showing while trying to Match Transaction from Bank Transaction

Hi @Deo1 

This can happen if the super transaction is already reconciled. Can you please go to Banking>>Reconcile Accounts and check if this transaction is ticked. If yes, please untick it and it should appear for you to match on the Banking>>Bank feeds screen. Let me know if you have additional questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Deo1
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Sales Invoice not showing while trying to Match Transaction from Bank Transaction

I am talking about sales invoice, how super affects sales invoices not showing up

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @Deo1 

My apologies, I meant to write the "sales" transaction. The software behaviour would be same, if the invoice is ticked under Banking>>Reconcile Accounts window, it won't show up on the bank feeds screen so the first step would be checking that. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post