63 Posts
Partner

63Posts

18Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Scammer Private Emails in MYOB Community

Hi Community, 

Please note the following scammer emails that may private message you from user Natasha556.

Its easy to spot a user who was created recently and has no past posts or history.

Please be aware of this and dont respond to the email or click any links. I have reported this user to MYOB already to @Steven_M 

here is an example of what you might see. 

MYOB User.PNG

Again, dont get caught out with these kinds of scams. Its also happened on the Quicken and Xero websites so please remeber to vigilant with these kind of scumbags...Smiley Mad

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
33,569 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

33,569Posts

4,494Kudos

4,874Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Scammer Private Emails in MYOB Community

Hi @PowerMyobBI 

Sorry to hear that you have received that private message and thank you for bringing this situation to the MYOB Community's Attention. As with potential fake emails pretending to be from MYOB, we do recommend taking caution with private messages on the Forum.

If you do encounter a private message that you would like to bring to the MYOB Moderators attention, you can select the Report button (bottom right of the Private Message) to report it to an MYOB Moderator, who can investigate further and take the necessary steps.

In the case of the user you have identified, steps have been taken to stop those private messages from occurring from that particular user.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post