1 Post
User
Luco
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Setting up bank feeds with CBA Commbiz account

Our "owner" can't manage to set up our bank feed.  Can you please send me the relevant form to set this up?  I have read the instructions and note you must still be the owner to access the form online so I need one emailed to me.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,099 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31099Posts

3931Kudos

4528Solutions

Re: Setting up bank feeds with CBA Commbiz account

Hi @Luco 

Currently, only the AccountRight Live Owner can apply for bank feeds on a serial number. If you are needing to apply for bank feeds and not the AccountRight Live Owner then you would need to get that user to apply for the feeds.

If you are in a situation where the AccountRight Live Owner is not working at the business and/or no longer contactable then we would need to speak to the primary contact on that account. If that primary contact was the AccountRight Live Owner then a change of details form would need to be completed to allow for the primary contact/AccountRight Live Owner to be updated.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Nicole_004
1 Post
User
Nicole_004

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We are trying to set up bank feeds for MYOB Account Right - 2019.2.2. We tried processed online but have been told my MYOB we entered the incorrect User ID. So we Contacted CommBiz and have gone in to complete again as we did not know where to enter the MYOB authority number and CommBiz  have said they will require the bank form. I have currently wasted 45 minutes to be disconnected, now another hour while they liase with supervisor. We just need the Forms to get the bank feeds. This is the Commercial side of Commonwealth Bank Australia. Can anyone help?

MYOB Moderator Gayathri
799 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Gayathri
MYOB Moderator

799Posts

92Kudos

89Solutions

Hi @Nicole_004,

Thank you for the post! Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.  

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I am linking you to one of the help articles on Setting up a bank feed for a Commonwealth Bank account which has information on apply for a bank feed (to apply with application form).

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post again.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post