Statement ID missing in sent emails log

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PG007
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Statement ID missing in sent emails log

Does anyone know how the ID for statements can appear in the sent emails log? I can see the ID for invoice which is the invoice number itself but statement ID is missing

MYOB 14092022.JPG
3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Statement ID missing in sent emails log

Hi @PG007 

Welcome to the Community Forum. There is no ID # assigned to statements, as statements aren't singular transactions, but a group of transactions. Whereas the invoice is a single transaction so that is why you are seeing a number under the ID column for invoices only. 

If you want to view details of emailed statements, you'll need to print the customer's statement (either by printer or Print to PDF if it only needs to be viewed on the screen).

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

PG007
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Samara,

Thank you for your response.

Without the ID, I am unable to tell the company name that the email has been sent to. I have attached the headers of the columns that appear on my screen. I cannot tell or filter by company name from recipients column as this contains email addresses. 

If company name can appear, it will greatly assist.

Cheers

PG007

MYOB 16092022.JPG
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @PG007 

Thank you for your feedback, I've passed it on to the relevant team for further improvements.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post