4 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

4Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Stop Bank Feeds from using cheque numbers - URGENT FIX REQUIRED

Hi MYOB Moderator, thank you for your response. (And yes it did take me about 15 minutes to google and locate this issue.)

As you have not been able to indicate a time frame for the fix, I believe this will give ample opportunity for licence holders/owners/partners/consultants to make a decision on whether or not to put up with this additonal workload  and remain with MYOB or make a decision to move new or existing clients to other software. If we are already exasperated with other MYOB issues, this will be enough to tip them over the edge.

jgriff
1 Post
User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Ideally I would like to see no automatic cheque number allocation in MYOB now that cheques are used infrequently.

Contributing Cover User Mark_C11
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

Could we PLEASE get some action on this.  When you release update and break or change a function that has a negative impact on your consumers, this should be fixed as a priority.

Trusted Cover User JackieW
31 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

31Posts

20Kudos

2Solutions

It is almost two months since MYOB created this issue.  Why can’t you just fix this most urgent issue without having to wait for the next full update?  

The Accounting firm who the majority of my clients are with is now trialling different software as they becoming increasingly frustrated with MYOB.  They were previously MYOB’s biggest supporter.  You are losing business and the longer it takes you to fix your mistakes the more clients will start to look elsewhere.  Your product is becoming extremely expensive  and your telephone support wait times are increasing.  Not good value for money in these difficult financial times. 

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Accountright is certainly not the cheapest option.  If you want to charge premium prices you need to offer premium service also.  A patch should have been issued for this fix ASAP.

I can understand waiting for update realeases with regards to new features or enhancements, but issues such as this should be fixed as priority

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

214Kudos

215Solutions

Hi Everyone, 

Just wanted to update you on this issue. It is fixed in 2019.4 which will be released in early December.  When the update is available we will make an announcement on the AccountRight Blog.

Apologies for the delay in resolving this issue. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the update @Theresa_D 

I'm glad this will be rectified.  But it doesnt address the main point here is that issues like this shouldn't have to wait for general update releases.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post