Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Tax Table 20 21 in Account Right 19.6.1

Hi All

So I have been told that we cannot upload the 2020 21 Tax tables in our version of MYOB and that MYOB is not going to fix the problem?  Is this Correct??

We are unable to upgrade to online version due to numerous issues so this is not an option for us.

Is anyone able to HELP??

Thanks in ADVANCE

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
13,043 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,043Posts

1,543Kudos

1,838Solutions

Re: Tax Table 20 21 in Account Right 19.6.1

HI @KChoice 

When the end of support announcement was made for AccountRight v19, this included compliance updates for the tax tables, as noted on our announcement post - Important news on an MYOB Classic

If you wanted to continue using your current version you can, however you would need to manually calculate and adjust the PAYG figure on the pay to be in line with the current tax tables. Alternatively if you had a subscription then you can upgrade to the latest version of AccountRight 201X which contains the latest tax tables.

Outside of upgrading to AccountRight 201X you would be looking at moving to a different software program that has the current tax tables loaded into it, such as MYOB Essentials

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Ultimate User
3,166 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

3,166Posts

2,262Kudos

437Solutions

Re: Tax Table 20 21 in Account Right 19.6.1

Hi @KChoice 

1 July 2020 Tax Tables for your version are available from a 3rd party. Google tax tables for MYOB or similar. Cost is $90.

Regards

Gavin

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post