Termination Code:1264

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Imprec44
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Termination Code:1264

I receive Termination Code: 1264 when backing up my files, this does not happen all the time.

The file then closes without backing up.

Is anyone able to help here please.

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,193 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,193Posts

508Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Termination Code:1264

Hi @Imprec44,

Termination code 1264 generally means the backup process failed, which could be triggered by numbers of factors. In order for us to look into this further, could you please test the following:

- Does the same error happen if you back up a different company file, for example, the Clearwater sample company file?

- Please restart the computer, without having the software open, browse to the company file location, look for and delete any .flk lock files found. Then try the back up again.

- Please try temporary disable the anti-virus software, firewall and third party backup program on your computer, then try again.

- Optimise and verify the company file, does it return any errors? 

- If the file is located on a network server, make a copy of the company file and paste it to your desktop, rename it to avoid confusion. Browse to open the desktop copy and back it up, does it give you the same error?

- If possible, try back up the company file on a different computer, and see if the same error occurs.

Please feel free to let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Melissa79
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Clover,

I have this same issue and have found that it is due to  the anti-virus software program on my computer, do you have a fix for this? so that I dont have to disable the software everytime I need to back up.

Former Staff Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

4,461Posts

302Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there @Melissa79,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. We do hope you find it a valuable resource.

You can add AccountRight to your antivirus program's exception list - this will simply exclude the AccountRight software when your antivirus scans your machine, which should render the temporarily disabling of the software unnecessary.

The process to adding a program to your antivirus program's Exception list does differ depending on which one you're using, so we do recommend you do a quick Google search for 'how to add a program as an exception in (your antivirus software name here)' for specific instructions.

Please feel free to post again anytime you require, and do let us know how you go.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post