Partner Zone

The search functions are broken at myob.com.au/support

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
H-TS
Trusted User
456 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

456Posts

244Kudos

4Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

The search functions are broken at myob.com.au/support

Any search only shows results from the Pay Direct Online pages, not the full site:

Showing results for XXXX in Help & Support for Pay Direct Online

If I click through to any of those completely irrelevant results, then search again from that page it then says:

Showing results for XXXX in Help & Support for AccountRight 2017

Support search is apparently "oh so 2020"...

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: The search functions are broken at myob.com.au/support

Hi @H-TS 

Just testing the site myob.com.au/support it does work as intended for me and redirects to the appropriate site where you can select the desired product. I would ensure that the URL does say https://www.myob.com/au/support as depending on caching it may add the last selected product to the default search thus MYOB Accounting (browser interface help articles) could appear. Also Paydirect Online is older name for Online invoicing, I would recommend updating your search to be that.

You also brought up that when searching from within a page will bring up the messaging Show results for xx in Help & support for AccountRight 2017. This is intended behaviour by the Help article search. All help articles are categorised as AccountRight 2017 help articles (as this was when those Help Articles were introduced), thus it does show AccountRight 2017 and masked in other windows. Updating those help articles would be a significant piece of work and while its something that we are looking at, its actually not the focus of our Help Article team who are trying to making the Help Article content we do have meaningful to more users, rather than updating a search field.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post