781 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

781Posts

543Kudos

0Solutions

Time out errors are coming thick and fast this morning & its really really slow

Time out errors are coming thick and fast this morning. Fix these Time out Issues PLEASE.

I have so so much work to get through today and I don't need the slowness or the timeouts today.

Not HAPPY

4 REPLIES 4
Experienced User Angiebel
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Time out errors are coming thick and fast this morning & its really really slow

Yes having the same issue, very frustrating :-(

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,528 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,528Posts

172Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Time out errors are coming thick and fast this morning & its really really slow

Hi @Angiebel @AndrewStephen 

Sorry to hear you've been receiving these error messages and time outs.  Has it resolved at this point? 

Let me know how you're going with this.  

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User AHJS
111 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

111Posts

29Kudos

0Solutions

Here aswell, ongoing some days better than others, some activities more than others but usually right in the middle of a massive order we are inputting.

No troubleshooting as outlined in the help section by MYOB has resolved or improved

We try to work offline but for example we then can't email what you're inputting so it results in a lot on in and out of offline or saving to disk and revisiting sends when on line.  Its an ok solution but we want to be online live for a reason  

Valued Cover User AndrewStephen
781 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

781Posts

543Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @AHJS 

Offline isn't an option for us as we need the ability to connect a couple of external APIs to AR2019.3 to get data in and out of MYOB for the eCommerce site and the shipping integration.

Its about time that MYOB realise this and stop pushing go offline to do this and do that.

Its just not an option.

You offer a solution, we build and/or use 3rd party API application based around that soultion only to be told daily on the community forum that its not really fit for purpose.  Maybe its time MYOB think before they type about what they are saying.   

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post