Trade Debtors Accounts - Out of Balance issue

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Erisam
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Trade Debtors Accounts - Out of Balance issue

Hello everyone. Is there anyone who can help me out fixing the above issue. I've run the reconciliation summary report for receivables and found that the out of balance. What should i do for this? Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

2 REPLIES 2
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Trade Debtors Accounts - Out of Balance issue

Hi @Erisam 

I’d start by running the report por the previous month to see if the out of balance still exists, if it does run the report for the previous month looking for the out of balance. You need to locate the point where there is no out of balance in the report.

Once the last point where the file is in balance is located, the following month should be the point where the out of balance begins. You’ll need to review the transactions in this month to determine the cause of the out of balance, by way of any incorrect transactions going to the control account

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

P_Arachchi
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Trade Debtors Accounts - Out of Balance issue

Hi all ,

simply check whether you have done and General Journals to Trade debtor account 

That is the most coomon reason 

if you have many transaction in trade debtor,  isolate the date running diferent debtor reconciliation report 

untill you find the date you unmatch trade debtor with Balance sheet trade debtor 

Thanks 

Prasanna Arachchilage 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post