Thank you for visiting our Partner Zone. This area is an exclusive space for MYOB Partners. Find out how to Partner with MYOB.
Hi. I have been unable to log into our company file since not using it for the last week and a half.
Message: Unable to connect.
There's a problem connecting to AccountRight Live.
Possible causes include:
- an issue with your internet connection (no problems with connecting to other sites)
- the company file is being upgraded or restored (no updates since 2018.4)
- the AccountRight Live service is undergoing maintenance (does anyone know if this is happening??)
Anyone else had any issues using AccountRight Live?
Solved! Go to Solution.
From checking my connection, I can connect on different networks and I can see some others being able to successfully connect this to me suggests a fringe case at the moment.
Being able to access other sites doesn't necessarily mean that the connection can resolve our server. I would suggest going through the steps in this support note: Error: Connection error
If this doesn't help, I would try re-setting the DNS settings (Assuming you're not on a Domain Environment). This is done in 2 Parts:
Part 1: Reset on the computer
1. Click onto your Start Menu
2. Search for "CMD"
3. Right click on the Command Prompt and choose "Run as Administrator"
4. Once you have the Command Prompt window pop up, enter: ipconfig/flushdns
Part 2: Reset the Modem
This is as you would think, turn it off for 30 seconds and turn it back on.
Failing this, perhaps there might be something to look into in the Diagnostic Log. Could you please post this if those steps fail?
To find the Diagnostic Log:
1. Open your Start Menu
2. Type: %localappdata%
3. Open the %localappdata% folder:
4. Open the MYOB Folder.
5. Open the AccountRight Folder.
6. Open the Version folder (E.g: 2018.4)
7. Open the Diagnostics Folder.
8. Copy the Huxley.Application_xxxx.log file to your Desktop to get to it easier.
You can use the Choose file button on the Reply page to add files to your post as attachments.
Great to hear it's sorted! I've marked the post as solved.
This will still allow further replies, though this will indicate to others that this is sorted.