Unable to confirm company file - would you PLEASE fix this. Will this keep happening every month?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JoanEllen
Experienced User
42 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

42Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to confirm company file - would you PLEASE fix this. Will this keep happening every month?

Can you please advise a permanent fix for this. I can't confirm the company file again - automatic online confirmation doesn't work. This happened 3 weeks ago. 

Please fix this so this doesn't keep happening. Let me know what information you need - serial no. etc.

6 REPLIES 6
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Unable to confirm company file - would you PLEASE fix this. Will this keep happening every month?

Hi @JoanEllen 

Please send me your product serial number by Private Message, and we'll check why you aren't able to confirm online.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JoanEllen
Experienced User
42 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

42Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to confirm company file - would you PLEASE fix this. Will this keep happening every month?

No, Komal_S, I still can't confirm the datafile. So no, you haven't fixed this.

Subject: Re: Unable to confirm company file
Date: 22-09-2022 12:04 PM

Hi Joan

I have fixed the issue permanently for this file now, please try confirming and let me know if it works for you.

Regards,
Komal

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @JoanEllen 

Please try now and it should work. Your company file is set to the correct details so shouldn't face a problem confirming. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

JoanEllen
Experienced User
42 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

42Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Yes, I can now confirm but please tell me what you did exactly, and whether this is going to continue happening every month.  What exactly was the reason for not being able to confirm?

JoanEllen
Experienced User
42 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

42Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Is MYOB now deliberately blocking access to automatic confirmation of our datafile - every month?

I'd like an answer please why this keeps happening. Every month or so we can't automatically confirm our datafile online. The last time this happened was 3 weeks ago. Every time I have to post a request on this forum and someone says the problem is "fixed". But they never state exactly what the problem was.

Are you unable to explain exactly why this keeps happening? If MYOB is able to fix this (eventually), then you must know what caused this to happen in the first place.

This situation is totally unfair. Please have the common decency at least to explain what is going on. This costs us a lot of time.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Is MYOB now deliberately blocking access to automatic confirmation of our datafile - every month?

Hi @JoanEllen 

The AccountRight version upgrades every quarter to a new version. As your file was still on the older version, you were unable to confirm automatically when the version changed to a higher version. This is the expected behaviour for licenses that are not set to upgrade automatically, however, we have now changed your product license to automatically upgrade once your file upgrades so you can confirm it on your end. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post