Highlighted
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to confirm file

Not able to confirm company file. Have called for help for last 2 days. Unable to get anyone. What should I do now?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: No access to company as company file can not be confirmed

Hi Melissa

Could yo help me with this problem too

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Not able to confirm company file. Have called for help for last 2 days. Unable to get anyone. What should I do now?

Hi Lyn

I am in the same boat - won't confirm online, don't know why - if you get a response I would be very interested to hear!

Regards

Highlighted
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Not able to confirm company file. Have called for help for last 2 days. Unable to get anyone. What should I do now?

same problem here!!

Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Me too - call the number to confirm but after going through the steps it just goes quiet and then hangs up!

Highlighted
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Same here

Highlighted
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Same. Not able to confirm company file by phone. Not able to do it online.  Very frustrating.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,658 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,658Posts

4,979Kudos

5,362Solutions

Hi Everyone

@Lyn91  @kristinzindel @Noey  From the looks of your accounts, I can see that confirmation of the company file has taken place/can take place using the Confirm Online functionality. Do let us know if you require further assistance with that.

@Lizroesler I have been unable to locate the desired account. So I would recommend trying that process again using the Confirm online functionality. If you are still unable to confirm that file, to best assist you do send me a private message with the product serial number and what version of the program you are using.

@ShortCircuit @smallbusiness2  From your other posts/threads on the Forum, I believe that you are sorted with your confirmation

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post