Unable to email customers with correct format- the invoices sending as blank instead of correct format

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
nwin2018
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to email customers with correct format- the invoices sending as blank instead of correct format

Hi 

Yesterday, we emailed the invoices to customers as usual but we received lots of emails from customers requesting the copy of invoices because they could not see them properly. They can load the invoices but only can see some numbers, and there was no line or no format on the invoice. It has already happened two or three times.  So I tried to restart MYOB and resent them. It was OK only after we restarted MYOB. It has happend two or three times already. The same thing happend when sometimes we print the invoices as well. But this thing happens only sometimes and not all the time. I think It must be some issue with MYOB.

It was no sign, no warrning or no error message, so we sent out as usual but do not know when will happen again.  Could someone advise me how to solve this problem, please. 

5 REPLIES 5
Maxine_BC
849 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

849Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Re: Unable to email customers with correct format- the invoices sending as blank instead of correct format

Hey @nwin2018,

Welcome to the community forum. I hope you find this resource to be valuable.

So that I can look further into this for you, are you able to confirm how you are sending emails (Outlook, online emailing service etc.?) You can find this out by going into the Setup menu, choose Preferences and then click the Emailing tab.

Talk soon.

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

nwin2018
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to email customers with correct format- the invoices sending as blank instead of correct format

Hi Maxine,

We are sending the invoices using OUTLOOK. We do not use the email set up directly from MYOB because we prefer to use outlook.

Thank you.

Maxine_BC
849 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

849Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hey @nwin2018,

Thanks for providing that info.

The first thing to make sure of here, are you using AccountRight 2019.2.1? If you haven't upgraded to this update yet, you can find a link to do so here- AccountRight 2019.2.1 is now available. If you are unsure if you are using the correct version, you can find out by going to Help>About MYOB AccountRight.

Are you able to check which type of form you are using? You can do this by going into Sales > Print/Email Invoices > To Be Emailed > Advanced Filters > Set the Sales Type to whichever is necessary and confirm the form that is being used. You can click Customise to be certain.

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

nwin2018
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi 

I just make sure that using the latest update and so far no problem.

Thank you for your help.

Maxine_BC
849 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

849Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Hey @nwin2018,

Thats great, I am happy to hear that it is working for you now.

If you have any future questions, please do feel free to post on the community forum again.

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post