Unable to print/email/PDF or send to disk

1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to print/email/PDF or send to disk

I am using Accountright Standard 2018.2.0 and for the past few months when I print a invoice to printer or PDF or use "send to" email or disk, I will only get some of the information on the invoice. Shutting down Accountright and reopening will fix it (for a while).

I now can only print one invoice to PDF, printer or disk sometime with all the information and sometimes without before I have to shut Accountright down and reopen then try again before shutting down again and reopening.

I am desperate as I now no longer am able to email or print invoices for our customers.

I have no trouble printing / PDF / Bullzip from any other program.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator
1,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,327Posts

109Kudos

166Solutions

Re: Unable to print/email/PDF or send to disk

Hello @suzzysully31 

Thank you for your post. In checking your account, I can see you have been in touch with our phone based team today. It seems that you were advised to uninstall and reinstall your software - have you tried this and has it remedied the issue? It can be difficult to narrow down PDF/printing issues, however what first jumps out to me is the version of AccountRight you are using - 2018.2. Unfortunately this version of the software was decomissioned in January 2019. This happens with older versions every so often, to ensure that MYOB software continues to remain compliant with Windows operating system updates and so that everything can continue to run smoothly. 

If it was not suggested on the phone, you might consider updating your software to a more current version, as that in itself could be contributing to the printing issues. In the meantime, do let me know how you have gotten on with the advice received over the phone and if you are still having this issue.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post