MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,705 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

26705Posts

3102Kudos

3917Solutions

Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

Hi Everyone

We have come across a number of clients upgrading to AccountRight 2018.4 version and are not able to receive a payment to a particular card or encountering an error when accessing the Receive Payments window.

This is something that we are currently investigating for a more widespread solution. In the meantime, we do have a script that we can run across a company file. As such, if you are encountering symptoms, as mentioned above, do confirm the following information and one of the Moderator team would be happy to arrange for that script to be run over the file:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
  • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
  • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

Do ensure that you have a current backup of the company file BEFORE posting below. A backup can be taken via File>>Backup

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
134 REPLIES
bamma
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
bamma
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

Yes I am having the same problem with one particular CARD FILE also

card file name  is called  Private

our company file is stores  ONLINE

last four digits of our serial no.  is  9500

Company file ID  is   1

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,705 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

26705Posts

3102Kudos

3917Solutions

Re: Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

Hi @bamma

I've run that script for you. Do close down and reopen that file before attempting that process.

Let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
PCS01
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
PCS01
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I'm having the same problem with multiply files

Company File: LOCAL

Serial #: 1881

Company ID: 2

bamma
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
bamma
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

All good now, many thanks

Cheers

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,705 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

26705Posts

3102Kudos

3917Solutions

Hi @PCS01

With local company files we do need to arrange for them to be sent in for our team to run the necessary script over the company file. As such, I've sent you a direct email with all the details in regards to getting that file sent in for an investigation and possible repair. All the information required is included in the email but do let us know if you have any questions about the process.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
PCS01
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
PCS01
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Done

CGC
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
CGC
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I am having the same issue and not being able to process payments to the invoices. Can you please apply the fix to our file.

Company file: Online

Last 4 digits: 6950

company Id: 1

Can you let me know when this can be fixed. Thanks.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,705 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

26705Posts

3102Kudos

3917Solutions

Hi @CGC

Give it a go now. You will need to close down and reopen the file.

Let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
CGC
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
CGC
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Great that fixed it. Thanks for your prompt attention to fixing it. Smiley Happy

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post