MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
4,471 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

4471Posts

698Kudos

647Solutions

Re: Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

Hi @Aprilf

The fix for this requires a script to be run over your file, as yours is local we do have a Local Hotfix tool that can be used to apply the script.

For access to the tool, please send me a Private Message with your full MYOB Serial Number and I can send through the link and instructions. You can send me a Private Message by hovering your mouse over my Avatar and clicking Send Message on the popup.

Partner mfendt
2 Posts
Partner
Australia
mfendt
Partner

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

Hi Steven,

We are having the same problem. Please run a script for us.

Serial No: 4591

ID: 1

Thank you

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
4,471 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

4471Posts

698Kudos

647Solutions

Hi @mfendt

I've just run the script over that online file now. If you now close and re-open that file, could you confirm for us that the issue is now solved?

Partner mfendt
2 Posts
Partner
Australia
mfendt
Partner

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Hayden,

Yes, it is working fine now.

Aprilf
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Aprilf
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Hayden,

Thank you for your help.  All fixed now.

P_B_AHBA
2 Posts
User
Australia
P_B_AHBA

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,006 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27006Posts

3149Kudos

3953Solutions

Hi @P_B_AHBA

Should be all ready to go for you now. Do let us know if you have any further enquiries.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
P_B_AHBA
2 Posts
User
Australia
P_B_AHBA

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven - this doesn't seem to have worked?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,006 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27006Posts

3149Kudos

3953Solutions

Hi @P_B_AHBA

I've re-run that script for you. Can you close down and reopen the company file before attempting that process again.

If you are still encountering that situation can you confirm that you have provided the correct information i.e. online file for serial number ending in 7001 company file ID 6.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
1kwiklift
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
1kwiklift
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions