MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

Contributing Cover User Frothy
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Frothy
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

Why have you not stopped the latest version roll out until you fix the problem?
Obviously a major issue and until we chose to update this morning we had no issues. I assume we could have happily continued working fine until you sorted the code and were ready to release a working version.

Xeroisbetter
2 Posts
Cover User
Xeroisbetter
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

Same problem with not being able to allocate payments after upgrading. Spent Saturday morning on the phone only to be told it cant be fixed until Monday. BUT they knew about the problem and didn't advise. Called Monday after work only to be told to call back later too busy. Tried live chat only to be cut off twice!!! 

When do you think small business owners do thier paperwork??? I know after 9-5 and on weekends!!!

You take my money each month on time  and don't answer my calls for help when needed! How is this fair?? Why tell us to upgrade when the testing was not done? 

Xeroisbetter
2 Posts
Cover User
Xeroisbetter
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Company File: online

Serial #: 0110

Company ID: 1

Same problem 

cory
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
cory
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

We are also unable to take payments off without being kicked out of MYOB. Our details are:

• Where the company file is stored - ONLINE
  • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - 0344
  • What is the company file ID - 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,076 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27076Posts

3156Kudos

3969Solutions

Hi @cory @Xeroisbetter

Thank you for confirming that information

I have arranged for the relevant script to be run over the company file for you.

Can you try that process again and let us know how you get on.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
cory
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
cory
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks, it seems ok on 1 staff computer now, so we will check during the day all ok and come back this afternoon. ThanksSmiley Happy
Contributing Cover User billybrewer
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
billybrewer
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Billabong Brewing is having problems with receive payments

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,076 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27076Posts

3156Kudos

3969Solutions

Hi @billybrewer

I'm happy to arrange for that script to be run. Can you confirm the following information and ensure that you have a current backup of the company file:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
  • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
  • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Blakestreet
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Blakestreet
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

I have the same problem.

our company file is stores  ONLINE

last four digits of our serial no.  is  6105

Company file ID  is   1

Thanks

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,076 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27076Posts

3156Kudos

3969Solutions

Hi @Blakestreet

Thanks for confirming that information, I've run that script for you. Do ensure that you close down and reopen the file before attempting that process again.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post