MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

Partner vickyd
4 Posts
Partner
Australia
vickyd
Partner

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

Hi i am also having this issue with one of my clients. it only happens on their computer and not any other computer which is weird.

last four digits 7131 company file id number 14

how long will this take to fix?

let me know if you need anything else

thanks

Vickyd

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,076 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27076Posts

3156Kudos

3969Solutions

Re: Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

Hi @vickyd

I've arranged for the script to be run over the online copy of that file. Do ensure that you close down and reopen that file.

I would also make sure that both computers are actually using the same company file and one user is not using a different copy of the file than the other i.e. one is using a local file and the other an online copy.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
MonMix
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
MonMix
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to receive payment for a particular card OR encountering a message when accessing Receive Payments

Been having this problem since upgrading to MYOB AccountRight 2018.4 for a few of our customers.

MYOB File:  Online

Serical Number: 4013

Company File ID: 1

Please run the script as you did with our other MYOB file that you fixed promptly.  Thank You.

Regards, 

Chris.

Experienced Cover User mcdlisa
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
mcdlisa
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, we have the same issue, our file is online - i have made a backup.  

last 4 digits serial number 6790

company file id 1

MYOB Moderator JakeN
1,114 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
JakeN
MYOB Moderator

1114Posts

161Kudos

126Solutions

Hi @MonMix,

I have run this script over the file for you. Please do let us know if it has been resolved for you.

Cheers, JakeN

Social Support Representative

Is this a Solution?

Mark this as an Accepted SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MYOB Moderator JakeN
1,114 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
JakeN
MYOB Moderator

1114Posts

161Kudos

126Solutions

Hi @mcdlisa,

You can send it in a private message to myself.

To send a private message hover your mouse over my user avatar image and click the *Send Message* button.

Cheers, JakeN

Social Support Representative

Is this a Solution?

Mark this as an Accepted SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Druba
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Druba
Cover User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Good morning,

I am unable to receive payments to a particular card and am getting a restart error message. 

ID 3

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,076 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27076Posts

3156Kudos

3969Solutions

Hi @Druba

Thanks for confirming that information. I've arranged for the relevant script to be run. As such do try that process again. You will need to close down and reopen the company file before attempting that process.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Druba
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Druba
Cover User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

That has fixed the issue. Thank you so much.

Have a great day.

Kaprural
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Kaprural
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven I am unable to use Receive Payments at all.

Stored: Online

Last 4 digits: 3092

ID: 2

Thank you

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post