Undeposited Funds Account

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Rubes
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Undeposited Funds Account

Hi,

In error I processed a superannuation payment through my "Undeposited Funds Account" (instead of my bank account).  MYOB prevented me from deleting the transaction so instead I processed a reversal.  I now have the two (offsetting) transactions (both with ID No.’s PS0000…) appearing each time I Prepare a Bank Deposit however I am prevented from selecting (ticking) them so they cannot be cleared.

Advice would be appreciated.

TIA

MYOB Super.jpg
1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Undeposited Funds Account

Hi @Rubes 

Thanks for your post. As these transactions are Pay Super transactions you won't be able to clear or edit them so that they can be cleared from the Prepare Bank Deposit window. Your options would be to either leave them there or create a new Undeposited Funds bank account. If you did want to create a new account, make sure you record all transactions in the Prepare Bank Deposit window first and then link that new account in Linked Accounts

Those transactions will still be allocated to the original Undeposited Funds account but as there is a debit and credit for the same amount, they clear each other out. And the Prepare Bank Deposit window will use the new account to filter transactions.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post