User Ready Only Access to Supplier Card File

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

User Ready Only Access to Supplier Card File

in June 2017 @Pelagic posted

"I have set up a new user in AccountRight 2017.1 and given them read only access to the supplier card list. However when I log in as the user I am still able to edit the card. How do I give them read only access or is this a known issue with AccountRight??

Thank you"

There was a bug in the software which was reported

I use AccountRight 2020.1.0 and I am having the same issue.

In the Manage Roles section of User Access under Cards, I have seleceted read only to Supplier Cards yet the user of that role still has the ability to edit and amend.

The issue is that I need the user to know that we have bank details in the system, so i need to also select Supplier Payment Details, however I also need these to be read only.

I can not read only the whole file as other functions such as the History button on a purchase is no longer accessible.

Thanks in advance for your help

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator
13,370 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,370Posts

1,594Kudos

1,905Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: User Ready Only Access to Supplier Card File

Hi @RodSha 

This is something that is still under investigation by our team to find a permanent resolution for. At this stage I’m unfortunately unable to provide a potential timeframe for when this issue will be resolved, however this is in front of the right team to find a resolution for.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post