Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Web Browser

I am away at the moment and went to do my staff payroll using the web browser. I have just discovered that I need to update my desktop program (unaware of this prior to going away) to be able to access the web browser. I believe this is a huge issue in the system as we would be unaware when there is an update & if not able to access desktop, update can't be done. If I had access to my desktop, I wouldn't need to use a browser. I have a home office, so no other staff member to update for me. Therefore, unable to pay staff....not going to be happy. Has anyone come across this problem? Hopefully this can be fixed so doesn't happen in the future.

7 REPLIES 7
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
5,517 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,517Posts

389Kudos

604Solutions

Re: Web Browser

Hi @Carissa

Thank you for your post. The browser version of AccountRight can handle only company files on the latest version of the software, when an update is released to the desktop software (such as AccountRight 2021.4) users would need to upgrade their online file through the desktop application before they can access the browser copy of the file. You can download the latest version of AccountRight via your my.MYOB account if you need to update so that you can access the browser. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Carissa
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Melisa but as I am away from my office, I can't access desktop software to update, so unable to access web browser

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
5,517 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,517Posts

389Kudos

604Solutions

Hi @Carissa

Thanks for your response. If you are using a windows computer at home, you can download the AccountRight installer from your my.MYOB account and access your online file to update it. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Carissa
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Do you have instructions how to do this, as I can't work it out. I haven't been able to do an update remotely.

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
5,517 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,517Posts

389Kudos

604Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Carissa

If you click on the following link - my.MYOB account > Sign in with your AccountRight email address and password > Once signed in under the My products tab there will be an option for downloads, here the latest version will be available to install. This is also explained on the following help article About my.MYOB

Please do let me know if you need further assistance. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Carissa
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Melisa this seems to have worked. I will log on shortly & attempt my wages. 

Thanks again Smiley Happy

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
5,517 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,517Posts

389Kudos

604Solutions

Hi @Carissa

You're very welcome, glad to hear that's worked ! Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post