Partner Zone
Partner Zone

What MYOB package to use

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced User MeBelle
13 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
MeBelle
Experienced User

13Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

What MYOB package to use

Hi There,

I would really appreciate some feedback here on assisting me on deciding what MYOB package I should use and how I should set it up.

I have two very small client's, currently I use a disc version of MYOB for Account Right Plus V19, I have been informed that this will be obsolete soon and no updates will be available, so I now have to make the decision on whether to stay with MYOB, or try another sort of accounting software that suits my needs in regards to type of software and pricing.

Like I say, I only have two client's, that are quite small, no payrol at this time, but that might change, I don't want to be forking out a fortune on software unecessarily.

Look forward to your feedback.

Thanks,

Michelle.

3 REPLIES 3
Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,324 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
GDay53
Ultimate Partner

2324Posts

2140Kudos

507Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: What MYOB package to use

@MeBelle

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

When you say you have clients I assume you are a Bookkeeper.

Are you a BAS Agent?

Are you a MYOB Partner?

As for the software you can still use the Classic version past September but as you are aware there will be no support.  Or you could update to the Account Right 2018.4 which is the latest version. AR 2019.1 due soon.

You don't have to put any file online unless you want to use the online features such as Bank Feeds, In Box etc.

So if you only have small no payroll clients you could use Account Right Basics or Standard for them.

Also MYOB have annouced that a $10/month Payroll Only solution for those who employee 5 or less will be released shortly for the STP reporting.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
Experienced User MeBelle
13 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
MeBelle
Experienced User

13Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you so much for your reply :0)

I am a bookkeeper, but just data entry, my client's have their own accountants, I am not registered as a BAS agent.

So may I ask one other question please, how do I stop the files authenticating when I sign on?

With the size of my client's and what they have, it would be great if I can just keep continuing using the program I have which is the AccountRight Plus v19 - disc version.

Thanks so much for your time.

Regards
Michelle.
Super User Elizabeth_Adamson
526 Posts
Super User
Australia
Elizabeth_Adamson

526Posts

219Kudos

24Solutions

I have sent you a private message that may be of assistance with this.

Cheers

Liz

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post