MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

decommissioning account right

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User LeanneB
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
LeanneB
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

decommissioning account right

i rang MYOB the other day to help me fix a problem and the guy told me that my version of account right will be decommissioned and we need to get new version.  i currently use Account Right v19.13. does anyone know what the next version is that i need and does it cost more and is it as good as current?

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,679 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

26679Posts

3094Kudos

3915Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: decommissioning account right

Hi @LeanneB

When we release a new version for the AccountRight 201x range, we tend to arrange the decommissioning of an older version from the cloud. This is to ensure that clients that are using the cloud are using the latest version and receiving the benefits from that. For example, we decommissioned the AccountRight 2017.1 version from the cloud in the middle of April.

In terms of the AccountRight Classic range i.e. version 19, at this stage, we don't have any immediate plans to stop supporting the AccountRight Classic range. In fact, we will be releasing a compliance update for it in mid to late June of this year.

Although, do note that AccountRight v19 will not be receiving Single Touch Payroll, but a deferral has been arranged for clients that are not able to upgrade due to multi-currency, locations, negative inventory and M-Powered Payments.   If you are not using one of those features we do encourage you to upgrade to the AccountRight 201x range to take advantages of the benefits of that product and it would be a free upgrade if you currently have an AccountRight Subscription. For more information on the upgrade please see Help Article: Upgrade to the new AccountRight

Also, you mentioned that you are using AccountRight v19.13, this is not the latest version of the AccountRight Classic range and I would recommend at least upgrading to AccountRight v19.14 which is the latest version. AccountRight v19 Support Note: Upgrading to AccountRight v19.13 will be able to assist with that process.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post