Partner Zone

how to cancel subscription due to budgeting

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
johnqhe
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

how to cancel subscription due to budgeting

Hi there

I have nearly one year subscript and it will gone up to $100 /m, it will be too expensive for me.

Could you pleaes let me know how should I stop to use subscription version and I can use current version in locally without been any problem like I use version 19 before. I wish to go back to old version, but it is impossible now.

Please let me know what is best practice for us not to interrupt the business as usual way. 

thanks

John 

2 REPLIES 2
Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,317Posts

1,101Kudos

903Solutions

Re: how to cancel subscription due to budgeting

Hi @johnqhe

Sorry to see you go, I've made sure to send your details to our Cancellations Team to get this organised for you. They should be in touch soon to get this sorted.

If you haven't heard from anyone, feel free to send me a Private Message with your contact details so I can investigate. You can send me a Private Message by hovering your mouse over my Avatar and clicking Send Message on the popup.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Product Team

Currently Working On:
Supplier Feeds | E-invoicing
In Tray
Previously Worked On:
MYOB Capture App | MYOB Invoices app
MYOB Support (2015-2019)

johnqhe
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: how to cancel subscription due to budgeting

My subscription is one year due end of Oct 18. I am just ask question if we cancel those subscripton and side effection will come out? I just want to use software in local pc (like before in v 18 ) in office and home two PC no in same time.

Please let me know if you can help me clarify those problem or not. Please don't cancel yet, I still have one month to go.

thanks

John 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post