item list errors

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
joakley
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

item list errors

I have an issue when veiwing the item list, inventory on hand is showing  some items still have a numeral amount with unusal long decimal place with either an E-15 or E-16 on the end of the number.

Call up a inventory count report inventory show zero on hand as it should be. Not sure how to fix this only have had this problem since changing to the cloud.

Jane Oakley

2 REPLIES 2
joakley
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Item List Errors

When looking up the inventory item list there are positive and negative figures with the errors, E-15, E-16, and E-14. They should be all zero. 

How do I get these figures to read Zero.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: item list errors

Hi @joakley 

We do have a script in which can run over company files that are showing unusually long decimal place or N/A inventory values or a negative inventory message when changing the preferences. Just before we do arrange for that we need for you to check the following:

Please note that if you do have any receive item transactions these would need to be converted into Bills before this process.

• Go to Inventory>>Item List>>Inventoried tab, click to sort by On Hand (select the column heading). Ensure that no items are showing as having a negative on hand value.
  • Run the Inventory Value Reconciliation report and check to ensure that there no invalid amounts. Invalid amounts being a negative or an item that has 0 on hand but a value in Inventory.

If those options are fine and you don't have any negative values we can arrange for the script to be run: For us to do this we need to confirm the following details:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
  • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
  • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post