Partner Zone
Partner Zone

pay direct online Transaction

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
riskett
2 Posts
Cover User
riskett
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

pay direct online Transaction

Hi,

Appreciate if you could please explain why you are charging me for the below fees.

I just downloaded all my invoices and have noticed that I have gone to just paying a monthly subscription to Monthly subscription + pay direct online transaction fee as well?

Not only that some months have 1 transaction fee for $1.10 and other months have 1 transaction fee for $4.30?  other months have 2 transactions fees on the one month subscription making it $8.60 fees,whilst one month has 3 transaction fees for $12.90 for that months subscription.

Also another month has a transaction fee of $8.60 and there is 3 of them for that one month for a total of $25.80 in trasaction fees + monthly subscription ?

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31487Posts

4102Kudos

4584Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: pay direct online Transaction

Hi @riskett

A transaction fee is applied to each invoice that is paid using the PayDirect online feature. The total fee for your transactions is added to your monthly subscription bill. 

You can find out more information into the fees and charges for MYOB PayDirect Online via the Help Article: Fees and charges

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

riskett
2 Posts
Cover User
riskett
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: pay direct online Transaction

Thanks Steven, 

I was thinking it was for debiting my credit card to pay the monthly subscription, I wasnt aware there was a fee for using Myob online payment system.

Thanks for the clarification. 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post