unable to connect to bank feeds .... again

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FHG
Experienced Cover User
88 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

88Posts

54Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

unable to connect to bank feeds .... again

I'm receiving the Unable to Connect error, again, when trying to Get Bank Transactions in the Bank Feed menu.

I have looked at Steven's wonderful post yesterday that said it's due to the banks not providing the information in a timely manner but I would have thought that would mean it would result in a  different screen message?

Help please.

I use NAB.

41 REPLIES 41
BenchCBS
Experienced Cover User
46 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

46Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

Re: unable to connect to bank feeds .... again

The same here.

I've just been on NAB so I know it's not NAB or our connection. Seems to be a regular occurance these days. Very frustrating MYOB. When is this glitch going to be fixed so it doesn't keep occuring?

TTASK
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

What's most frustrating is that their status page still says that things are fine and dandy. I be it won't say there is a problem until tomorrow. So end up wasting time checking to see if it is me/my connection or if it is them (which is stupid, I shoudl just assume 99% of the time it is them....) Can they just try and keep their status page up to date?! 

FHG
Experienced Cover User
88 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

88Posts

54Kudos

1Solutions

I think it defies logic that it is a software problem. I have called MYOB and tried to get an answer to no avail. But how could it be a software problem if it has been happening so regularly for so long, and getting fixed, and then the problem occurs again, gets fixed, then same problem again, and the pattern just repeats again and again? It must be the banks! Surely MYOB would allocate the resources required to fix this problem once and for all if it was at their end?

TTASK
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Agreed. It is clearly a bug of somesort, whether it be from the bank side or not. Just admit it's a bug, tell us what causes it and I, for one, would be less cranky. Whilever they just sit there and pretend things are fine people will get more frustrated. Better communication on known, reported and in progress issues would benefit us all greatly! 

stroltz
Experienced Cover User
79 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

79Posts

33Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB is not investing enough in their product.

They are more interested in increasing their prices; they better be very careful. Changing accounting software is not done lightly, and once we leave we won't come back. The pathetic performance on bank feed reliability is infuriating. 

Aleta_
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

MMM, MYOB Twitter is busy tweeting about the importance of good mental health.  My mental health would be much better if I didn't start each day stressing about bank feeds working or not.

Connockity
Trusted User
165 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

165Posts

26Kudos

6Solutions

If it were the bank then why is it happening with several different banks. I have accounts with CBA and ANZ and both the same.

Just another in a long list of things that don't work with MYOB!! Grrr

TTASK
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

@Aleta_ wrote:

MMM, MYOB Twitter is busy tweeting about the importance of good mental health.  My mental health would be much better if I didn't start each day stressing about bank feeds working or not.

Heaven forebid they tweet about the fact they have a problem and they are working on it!!! and I agree! My mornings would start better if my boss wasn't asking the state of the nation while I stare at yesterdays' bank figures! 

Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi Everyone, 

Thank you for bringing the bank feeds issue to our attention.  The issue has now been resolved and you should be able to access your bank feeds.  

Let us know if you still have any issues with this. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post