MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

why cant i get any official support from myob only community forum being my option

uselessupport
3 Posts
Cover User
uselessupport
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

why cant i get any official support from myob only community forum being my option

ive tried to get online chat support directly with myob ar plus over the last week without luck, i managed to get through on the phone to be told i can buy another subscription to fix my problem when i only want one profile not the three i seem to be running through the same login details this has now got invoices going from 3 profiles and still no real support, is myob only there before they get us to subscribe as im about doine waiksting more time trying to fix this and am wondering if i need to try another version of software as its making things delay for incoming payments and putting us behind before we can even start,so far myob support has been the worst to get from any support program ive used , please tell me what im doing wrong or another program thats good to use for a beginner thanks and apologies for winging but im not happy that a community forum is the only level of support i seem to be able to get

6 REPLIES 6
Ultimate Partner IanChait
962 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
IanChait
Ultimate Partner

962Posts

696Kudos

179Solutions

Re: why cant i get any official support from myob only community forum being my option

@uselessupport

Maybe you should try telephone support. There are some excellent consultants on this forum with years and years of experience. I suggest you try explaining your situation in detail, rather than just ranting, and one of us may be able to guide you to resolving your problem.

Regards
Ian Chait CA
Certified Consultant Melbourne
P/M 0417 479 585
Email ian@myfc.com.au

Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,101 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
GDay53
Ultimate Partner

2101Posts

2022Kudos

461Solutions

Re: why cant i get any official support from myob only community forum being my option

@uselessupport

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

I agree with @IanChait in that if you explain what your problem is either one of moderators on this forum or one of us may be able to help.

You talk about 3 profiles does that mean you have 3 my.myob accounts all with different email address's or are talking about having 3 data files? You need to explain in as much detail as you can otherwise we can't help.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
uselessupport
3 Posts
Cover User
uselessupport
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

thanks for your input, as i stated ive called them and the only thing that i had offered as a sollution was to pay more money instead of closing the 2 i dont need or joining the 3 together wich i cant figure out how to do unfortunately. ive tried to officially open a support request over 20 times at the least and each and every time it only closes that page and sends me to a comunity forum where i find my self here publicly trying to resolve an issue, im done trying with this as the level of support for a new client with no experience is very minimal and not close to how i thought it was advertised. If the only real support is mainly coming from the comunity forum thats open to other members to view i wonder how im to remain private in my business matters. My rant is a build up and it wont be continued as i am also waiting for the cancellation team to get back to me as it was said they would however i still have not heard from them either, cheers again for your input and haved a great day, thanks

uselessupport
3 Posts
Cover User
uselessupport
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

thanks , your questions are the best ive had yet, ive got three files all with the same email , using different serial numbers, sorry for my poor attitude towards this but i should be able to get support from myob without goiung public and wont be continuing as its not apropriate for myself, ill try and find a more private user friendly software provider with genuine support thats provided privately instead of like this, thanks for your help but ill be concentrating on the cancelation of this subscription first chance they actualy take my call or return my request, its the worst ive dealt with so why would i continue if this is how it starts, best of luck and have a great day cheers for your reply, maybe they need to employ more people like yourself to assist new clients directly,cheers

Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,101 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
GDay53
Ultimate Partner

2101Posts

2022Kudos

461Solutions

@uselessupport

Ok so you have posted in an open forum - you have not used your name or disclosed any information in regard to your business. So to anyone reading these posts you are a complete unknown. You have not lost any privacy.

From what youhave said you have three different data files with their own different serial number, and all you want is the one data file with one serial number.

This should be a simple matter for one of the moderators like @Hayden_B, @Steven_M or @Neil_M to sort out.

You will need to send whoever responds a Private Message with you name and serial numbers so they can locate the files.

You will need to decide which of the data files has the most up to dtae information and keep that one.

If you need to copy information from one data file to another then that is possible and there are very good Support Notes on how that is done. Have a look at these Support Notes on Import.

Before you have any removed make sure you make a backup of all of them, that way you will be able to open a read only desktop version later.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,939 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29939Posts

3677Kudos

4390Solutions

Hi @uselessupport

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience with our phone-based support team. As @IanChait & @GDay53 as indicated the MYOB Community would be happy to assist should you have any enquiries. If your enquiry does become more of a private matter i.e. we need to review serial numbers/account details then an MYOB Moderator will be happy to take the matter privately through the MYOB Community Forum's private message system.

From the looks of your accounts, I can see that you do have three serial numbers (2 test drives and a paid subscription file).  I understand looking that your account that you were looking at uptaking a discounted subscription, to my knowledge, we do only have a discount of 25% of all new subscriptions at this time. If you are seeing a different discount offer, we would be happy to review your eligibility for that offer if you would like to provide the necessary link to that.

If you are reviewing to another matter then do let us know. I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist with that.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post