Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Statements - Terms field

Cover User

4Posts

49Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User

If customers were reminded of their trading terms, it would perhaps reduce the number of overdue accounts.

Can Trading Terms be an available field to add to customer statements?

Thank You

"Customer Terms on Statements"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2012

Thank you for the suggestion. Be sure to vote for this idea if you are interested in this feature.

17 Comments
DSeals
Experienced Cover User
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Any time soon MYOB would be great.

This would save so much time for us and our customers.

Northfleet_FC
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User

I'd also like to see the "Average Days to Pay" field available for the statement so that Customers continually paying outside of their terms had the ignominy of seeing that statistic on the Statement.

DSeals
Experienced Cover User
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Has this amendment been considered and approved yet by MYOB?

DSeals
Experienced Cover User
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Does anyone at MYOB care to comment about this post??  It's been up for a while with no resolution yet.

LifeLongLearner
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User

I wonder why this field hasn't been created yet.

We have customers on different terms and I have customised statement to 14, 28 and 28+ days as a generic compromise deleting the word 'overdue' thanks to Mike James' post in August.

It would be very helpful to have the trading terms showing.

Jane

Debbo
Experienced User
23 Posts
Experienced User

Hi

I have a client that needs the T&Cs put on their invoices. Atm i am having to add a 2nd PDF page manually.

Any possibility that you could make invoices have 2 editable pages pleae?

cheers

Deb Wilson

AnnaDJB
2 Posts
User

Hi Deb, I have 2 invoice types set up for exactly this. Set it up under Set up - Customise forms - Invoices - add your T&C info and save form under a new name. You can even copy and paste into new text box at far bottom so it goes onto a second page that then prints on back of first page. To then select this form for your customer - you then edit under customer card - Selling Details and select that form under Printed Form and it will always default that form for that customer in future. Super easy!

AnnaDJB