Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Accounts List: Select Account Classification before select account

Experienced Cover User

260Posts

76Kudos

1Solutions

260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

When I am on the first tab page "All Accounts" and click the "New" button I can only create an account that has an "Asset" account classification.

I have complained about this previously but to date it hasn't been fixed.

I have two suggestions that would address this problem:

1) The option to create "new" be edited so that we can create an account with any account classification OR

2) When the "All Accounts" tab page is active the "New" button should be hidden and only the button to "Edit" live.

'All accounts tab page on accounts list"

All Accounts Tab.png
Current Status: Maybe later
Last Changed: March 2015

I understand you would prefer to be able to select the Account Classification before creating the account. This may be something that gets looked into in a future update.  I encourage others who would like to see this change to please vote by clicking on the +Vote button at the top left hand side of the Idea.

11 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

I understand you would prefer to be able to select the Account Classification before creating the account. This may be something that gets looked into in a future update.  I encourage others who would like to see this change to please vote by clicking on the +Vote button at the top left hand side of the Idea.