Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Print/Email Invoices: Option to CC email address another email address

Cover User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

I would like to suggest that you make it possible to send an invoice to multiple people from the print/email screen. Maybe add a cc option. This would save having to send to one address, then going into the Sales screen and having to open up each individual invoice and resend.

Thanks.

"2 Email Recipients for Invoices"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2015

Hi @GraemeH

I have remarked this idea as Under Consideration as requested. 

Currently, as have been mentioned , you are able to email invoices to multiple recipients via the Enter Sales window (you can also pick the email address from the card using the To box).  If you would like to email the invoices in bulk you can use add in the multiple email addresses onto the card as indicated and/or type in the email addresses using the semi colon.

I would encourage other users that you would like to see the option for the email address fields on the card to be added in as a list for the To be Emailed tab of the Print/Email Invoices window, allowing easier access to sending to mutliple recipients, to vote and comment if required for this idea.

11 Comments
TSGTanya
Trusted Cover User
255 Posts
Trusted Cover User

When sending sales invoice emails to customers, I'd like to be able to add another email via the Name; section. Atm i have to manually enter second email into every sales invoice i send out.