Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Spend Money: In Tray

Contributing Cover User

10Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Hello,

When I purchase items on my credit card it easy to photograph the receipt and email it to my 'In Tray' as the thermal receipts fade over time.

I then have to enter the sale as a purchase, even for a one off, and then apply payment in 'Bank Feeds' to be able to have a copy of the receipt attached.

The other option is to send the photo to my email account and drag it across which is very clumsy trying to reduce two windows on the computer screen to be able to do this, while filling all my devices that get my emails with photos.

How can I enter a spend money and attach a document from the ‘In Tray’?

Thanks

Gavin

"Attach documents from In Tray to Spend Money"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2019

Hi Everyone 

With the release of AccountRight 2019.2, we added the option to attach documents to Spend Money transactions. Further improvement has been added with AccountRight 2019.3 with Spend Money transactions being able to be created from In Tray documents 

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone 

With the release of AccountRight 2019.2, we added the option to attach documents to Spend Money transactions. Further improvement has been added with AccountRight 2019.3 with Spend Money transactions being able to be created from In Tray documents 

DAJM
2 Posts
User

This has not been done in the online version limiting factor - have to go back to desktop to do this.