Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Backup: Schedule automatic backup of file

Partner

5Posts

46Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Partner
Australia

Hi,

I would like the ability to schedule automatic backups of the MYOB files. The backup would be the same as what currently gets backed up manually when starting the backup from the menu - just need to be able to schedule this same process to run from the operating system.

"MYOB Automatic Backup"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2013

Thank you for the suggestion, we would be happy to look into how we can add this into AccountRight. Any users who would like to see this added in please do vote and comment to show your support for the idea.

22 Comments
NaingAung
5 Posts
User

It would be better if we have that option, automatic schedule for back up.

Wendy26
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I can't believe this post is still open and the request has not yet been actioned by MYOB.

All us users know how important a backup is, even MYOB will tell you how important it is, and yet they still have not developed a method of automatically backing up!

I have multiple users logged in throughout the day, and so I have to wait until end of day to do my backup after everyone else has logged out and left for the day.  Not really very fair on me!!  

It would be perfect to be able to schedule an automatic backup at a later time each night.

Would someone from MYOB please give us an update on when this improvement can be expected OR at the very least, explain why such a basic & important improvement has not yet been implemented.