Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Ability to access bank balance for a particular date

Cover User

6Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Cover User
Australia
New
New

Hi,

I wish it was possible in both essentials and MYOB AccountRight Live to access the correct/actual bank balance for an account set up in bank feeds on any particular date. Clients ALWAYS mess up their bank feeds processing (for example incorrectly processing transfers between accounts or receipting money through both the sales section and through the banking-receive money section in bank feeds).

AccountRight will only show the bank balance on the last day the import of bank feeds was done but it would be good if we knew what the bank balance was in prior months so we could fix and re-reconcile the accounts for them. This would save us having to always go back to the client to ask for a copy of their bank statements.

Both Xero and Banklink have this ability so why doesn't MYOB????

"Accessing Bank Account Balance on a particular date when using Bank Feeds"

1 Comment
IanChait
Ultimate Partner
1,443 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi @AmyR

I spend a lot of time teaching and training my clients how to use the software properly. After that they don't have these problems. 

I train in Essentials, so if you have any clients who need training, I can help.