Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Ability to match one bank transaction to multiple myob transactions

Experienced Partner

125Posts

281Kudos

0Solutions

125 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

I'm sure this would have been suggested before And I can't find it.

Two+eftpos payments received in one day.

Unable to match two to one?

Am I missing something?

If so please enlighten me.

Thanks

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2023

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight browser interface allows users to select multiple transactions to match the one bank feed transaction to multiple recorded transactions.

In the AccountRight desktop application, you would want to complete this process through the Prepare bank deposit window and then use the Match functionality in Bank feeds.

82 Comments
exhaustfactory
7 Posts
User

Myob it is extremely disspointing that you ask for feedback, put your prices up continually and don't listen to your users.  8 years for this is far too long.  It is not the first long standing issue I have noticed in the 3 months I have gone online with you.   As well as hiding multiple transactions on a bank feed which has also been a very long time reported and unactioned.    Stop giving us functionality we don't need (your price increase justification) and start giving us what we the community are asking for in improvements!  Will be looking to my eccommerce product to host my inventory and then I only need basic payroll & bookkeeping beyond that.  Meaning I may not need MYOB moving forward.  You have made me want to investigate a better solution.  

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight browser interface allows users to select multiple transactions to match the one bank feed transaction to multiple recorded transactions.

In the AccountRight desktop application, you would want to complete this process through the Prepare bank deposit window and then use the Match functionality in Bank feeds.