Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: American Express feeds

Trusted Partner

25Posts

43Kudos

2Solutions

25 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia

This has been raised in discussion posts and also submitted to Live Accouns ideas forum but I would like to re-iterate for Account Right Plus.

Desperately need to see Amex in bank feeds, we have many hundreds of transactions that could be automated if Amex was supported.

Thanks

"Bank Feed for American Express issued by Amex"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: April 2016

Hi Everyone

Thank you for comments and voting for this idea.

We are pleased to offer bank feeds for American Express cards (issued by American Express). These are can be found under the tag of AMEX Credit Cards under Financial Institutions when applying for bank feed credit cards. 

For more information into American Express credit card feeds do please see The Pulse: MYOB partners with American Express to deliver an accounting software industry first

For more information into applying for those feeds please see Help Article: Set up bank feeds

31 Comments
Gus2reddog
Contributing Cover User
26 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes bank feeds for AMEX is still the single biggest improvement MYOB can make. Please Hurry!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Gus2reddog

Thank you for your feedback and voting for this idea. I have shared your thoughts with the team. 

colliel
1 Post
Cover User

would love to make my life easier and have amex bank feeds

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for your vote and comment @colliel. I have shared your feedback with the relevant team, hopefully Amex will be added to Bank Feeds in near future.

MarjorieC
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hello,

I haven't set any bank feeds yet as I am eagerly waiting for the Amex feed to be available (this is the one I will actually REALLY need). Is there a way I can be informed whenever this feature is released? Shall I sign up to some newsletter update or will you reply to every post that is begging for it and say 'Here you are, have fun!' Smiley Happy

Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @MarjorieC,

When this feature is due to be implemented, the status will change to reflect this accordingly. As such, this page is probably the best means for you to keep updated on when American Express is due to be incorporated into our Bank Feeds feature.

To make this more convenient for you, you can also subscribe to this thread - this will essentially notify you of any updates on this idea via e-mail.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for the comments and voting for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that MYOB has partnered with American Express to deliver bank feeds for American Express cards (issued by American Express). This is a first for Australia. For more information please see The Pulse: MYOB partners with American Express to deliver an accounting software industry first

More details into how to access those feeds will available once we have that information.

joc
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Do we have a real date that we can start bank feeds from Amex????

Please don't just tease!!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for comments and voting for this idea.

We are pleased to offer bank feeds for American Express cards (issued by American Express). These are can be found under the tag of AMEX Credit Cards under Financial Institutions when applying for bank feed credit cards. 

For more information into American Express credit card feeds do please see The Pulse: MYOB partners with American Express to deliver an accounting software industry first

For more information into applying for those feeds please see Help Article: Set up bank feeds

Mike56
1 Post
User

Hi,

just wondering if others are experiencing this issue.

My Amex posts through the bank feeds are being credited direct to the bank register without the need for me to approve or otherwise.

This has only commenced from a few weeks ago.

Does anyone else have this issue and do you have a remedy?

Thanks

Michael