Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Approve All button

Experienced Partner

77Posts

249Kudos

1Solutions

77 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

Could we please have the approval process in bank feeds made faster.  It's a great feature but it takes about 3 seconds between being to press one approval button and the next.

Ideally I'd love an approval all button.

thanks

Deb Smiley Happy

"Approve button in Bank feeds"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2014

Thanks for your feedback and comments. We have introduced "Approve All" functionality in the next version of AccountRight - 2014.4. The update will be available very shortly. We hope it makes using bank feeds even more convenient for you all.

15 Comments
RebeccaD
2 Posts
Cover User

An "Approve ALL" button would improve this process immensely.  

I currently have 88+ transactions per day.  There are Rules established, however it is still time consuming to press the Approve button for every single transaction. As the Rules have already been established, there is nothing more to check and no purpose to serve by approving each line individually.

An approve all button would be a fantastic improvement.

Shippy
1 Post
Cover User

Hi MYOB,    Any progress with an Approve All button?

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your feedback and comments. We have introduced "Approve All" functionality in the next version of AccountRight - 2014.4. The update will be available very shortly. We hope it makes using bank feeds even more convenient for you all.

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Shippy 

Welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it an invaluable resource for getting the most from your software.

I have just updated the status to this post. Approve all functionality has been added to AccountRight 2014.4, which will be available very soon.

All the best,

Jason Hill
Community Manager

RebeccaD
2 Posts
Cover User

Thank you!  

Great news, it will make things so much easier and quicker.