Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

645Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

188 Comments
workalot
1 Post
Cover User

I have previously been working off line and entering transactions in the bank register. I recently upgraded to bank feeds and  now have all my transactions that are already ready in bank transactions, but I cannot get the bank feed to find and match them. 3 years worth! I would like to hide multiple transactions in my bank feed so I don't double up on any entries by mistake.

Kerrie_B
2 Posts
User

I need this feature too please. 

EHI1
3 Posts
User

Please consider the ability to hide multiple bank feeds rather than just one at a time! 

tbornottb
4 Posts
User

one at a time is ridiculous, i am just starting to use it but i have 3 years of transactions to hide?????

EHI1
3 Posts
User

I agree tbornottb - it's going to take me forever to hide just a year's worth. I can't imagine 3 years!!!! 

tbornottb
4 Posts
User

You can call tech support and they can bulk erase transactions from your file

EHI1
3 Posts
User

Thanks for that suggestion tbornottb 

allroundp
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This seriously would be a good option to mark multiple items to be hidden or removed

lotstolearnNSp
3 Posts
Cover User

It looks like people have been suggesting this for almost 5 years... I would very much support adding the option to hide more than one transaction at a time(!)

CharleyPerth
Contributing Cover User
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Or even be able to specify which dates we want to see and which not.